- A predominate yet often overlooked and misunderstood biblical theme.
- A by-product and stabilizer of effective leadership.
- A harsh reality that there is no ownership on this earth. In fact, everything belongs to the creator (Yahweh).
- Responsibility and accountability for those things that have been entrusted.
- All-inclusive, touches every aspect of life and concerns time, talents, and treasures.
- Yielding, giving, and serving.
- Faithfully using what ever Yahweh has given (resources, opportunities, skills, etc.) to his glory.
- Willfully giving back to Yahweh what he has given to us.
Stewardship is learned over time and evolves alongside Fellowship and Leadership. Acknowledging and accepting Yahweh’s sovereignty is a prerequisite for growth in this area. We must learn to hold on to possessions loosely, steward them wisely, and if called to do so, release them accordingly…
Please consider that everything that is now in our possession is borrowed and was loaned to us by the creator of ALL things. This includes our time, money, health, family, home, car, abilities, etc. In addition, everything that we have or had was given for a particular purpose and perhaps even a certain period of time. Our charge is to learn and grow to be the best steward we can possibly be…
We are called into HIS Fellowship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We are taught to embrace HIS example of Leadership while understanding and practicing the principles of Stewardship.