- An essential ingredient and conduit to most things in life.
- Positioned at the core of everything and was, in fact, the first gift bestowed to mankind after creation.
- Growth and achievement through endurance, perseverance, and resilience.
- Forward motion in the midst of despair, destruction, and death.
- Dreaming big, believing in greater possibilities, and replacing fear with faith.
- A personal choice – We must choose to journey along this path – To reach, to stretch, expand, and climb.
Leadership is important to our Heavenly FATHER because it essentially involves the health and well being of his creation and most treasured possession, mankind. He (Yahweh) created the universe and everything in it to perform, produce, prosper, and/or praise.
Because he is the ultimate leader, he left us a roadmap (HIS Word – Holy Bible) and example (HIS Son – Jesus Christ) of how to perform, produce, prosper, and praise. Using HIS word and example, leadership is the method by which we learn how to be more like Jesus Christ and are reconciled to him in the process. Hence, it is an action-oriented, trust-training, and faith-building journey.
We are called into HIS presence, offered HIS provision, exposed to HIS promises, and given positions of authority in HIS kingdom.