- An activity that involves two or more persons and includes aspects of Intimacy
- Sharing, trusting, and genuine concern for one-another
- A desire for closeness and spending quality time with one or more persons
- Action-oriented relationships that are based on mutual trust and respect
- A conscious choice and continuous choosing
- Mutual exchanges that often times evoke emotion and must be reciprocated in order to work
- Requires a continuous effort by all involved parties
- A link in a chain that can be broken, dulled or rusted if not maintained
- Absolutely necessary for growth, sustainability, success, leadership, and stewardship
Fellowship begins with FATHER and then extends to the whole of HIS creation. It is an endeavor towards intimacy. A close and personal relationship with the creator and sustainer of ALL things.
Fellowship results in an unshakeable and unbreakable personal connection with the LORD of Lords and King of Kings, Jesus Christ. He is and has been waiting for you to realize and internalize his deep and abiding love for you and your soul.
Once achieved, your spirit will jump for joy, your mind will bind with the mind and will of Christ and your body will gravitate towards him and find divine alignment. In a relatively short period of time, you will fall in love with him, the one who first loved you, Jesus Christ.
ULTIMATELY, you will discover more about yourself and your positioning in the kingdom. This will yield more power and strength but it will not be your power and strength. It will be HIS power and strength that sustains the connection.
Remember he is the vine and you are the branch. If you abide in him (remain in fellowship) you can do all things. Interestingly, these wonderful and amazing things were preordained for you to do and achieve. You just didn’t know it. He has been waiting for you to desire him enough to discover it!
Your Journey begins with FELLOWSHIP!